Calling all creatives! This episode is for you!
In this episode, we are covering why and how I started the ABP podcast.
We are also looking into some of the pitfalls a creative entrepreneur can face before they even start and while on their journey of creating content.
Following topics are covered:
- Why procrastination is used as a self-defence mechanism and is the biggest enemy of success as an entrepreneur
- Why other people don't care about you and you shouldn't either
- Should you follow trends?
- The ONE worst thing you can do when you start your social media marketing
- Why your audience will have to see your crappy content
- Why a horrible Youtube video was a good idea
- How to choose the right platform
Leave a comment and please rate the podcast :)